Welcome to AutoCAD (and Intellicad/Bricscad) Wiki,
What you can doEdit
Add an articleEdit
There are many red links throughout AutoCAD Wiki that indicate potential needed articles. You can click on any red link and start writing.
Wikia.com is owned by a solvent corporation and is headed by Wikipedia key personnel Jimbo Wales and Angela Beesley. Take advantage of that security and use AutoCAD Wiki as your personal or corporate project repository.
Document some custom codeEdit
If you are not a programmer, try to figure out one of the customization programs, and add documentation comments as you see fit. If you are a programmer, do the same thing.
Improve a customization programEdit
If you are a programmer (or maybe just beginning), improve one of the custom programs or menus.
For now, we are keeping here a list of some of our more interesting articles.
- Parse string (AutoLISP function)
- Layers Standard
- Turning path tracker (AutoLISP application)
- Grading and Drainage Designer (AutoLISP application)
- Grading calculator (AutoLISP application)
- Enhanced input functions (AutoLISP function)
- Segment length (AutoLISP function)
- Flatten (AutoLISP function)
- Import text to attributes (AutoLISP application)
- Rtext path changer (AutoLISP tool)
- Dynamic blocks
- Arc relationships
- AutoLISP for programmers of other languages
- AutoCAD Civil 3D styles library
Uh-oh! Our main datacenter is currently unavailable, so this is our backup. Unfortunately, this means you may not be able to do certain things like edit, upload, or chat. We are working to fix the problem, thank you for your patience! If you see this for an extended period of time, feel free to contact Fandom at email@example.com.