Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to AutoCAD (and Intellicad/Bricscad) Wiki,
What you can doEdit
Add an articleEdit
There are many red links throughout AutoCAD Wiki that indicate potential needed articles. You can click on any red link and start writing.
Wikia.com is owned by a solvent corporation and is headed by Wikipedia key personnel Jimbo Wales and Angela Beesley. Take advantage of that security and use AutoCAD Wiki as your personal or corporate project repository.
Document some custom codeEdit
If you are not a programmer, try to figure out one of the customization programs, and add documentation comments as you see fit. If you are a programmer, do the same thing.
Improve a customization programEdit
If you are a programmer (or maybe just beginning), improve one of the custom programs or menus.
For now, we are keeping here a list of some of our more interesting articles.
- Parse string (AutoLISP function)
- Layers Standard
- Turning path tracker (AutoLISP application)
- Grading and Drainage Designer (AutoLISP application)
- Grading calculator (AutoLISP application)
- Enhanced input functions (AutoLISP function)
- Segment length (AutoLISP function)
- Flatten (AutoLISP function)
- Import text to attributes (AutoLISP application)
- Rtext path changer (AutoLISP tool)
- Dynamic blocks
- Arc relationships
- AutoLISP for programmers of other languages
- AutoCAD Civil 3D styles library
|General:||Software • FOSS • Mozilla • Google • Microsoft • Apple • Acer • Adobe • Adobe Premiere Pro • Hardware • Casemod • InfoDepot • Cursors • Applications • Computer Science|
|Internet:||Web browsers • Websites • YouTube • Newgrounds • Orange Lounge Radio • Facebook • Buzz Out Loud • Wireless • iSC Pedia 3.0 (DE) • Sploder-Gamer|
|Operating systems:||Linux • Android • OpenBSD • coLinux • cygwin|
|Programming:||Java • Python • Computer Programming • C++ • Delphi • Visual Basic • CHDK • Icarus Verilog • Sawfish • AutoCAD • Beebhack • How To Program Wiki • ECDL Wiki (DE)|